IALS Library offers guidance on OSCOLA referencing. We have an online guide and onsite training sessions.
- 29th June 2017, 15:00 to 16:30
Finding legal journal articles for your essay, dissertation or thesis
- 30th June 2017, 10:00 to 12:00
Formatting your Law Dissertation with Microsoft Word
- 4th July 2017, 17:30 to 19:30
Formatting your Law Dissertation with Microsoft Word (evening session)
- 5th July 2017, 9:30 to 15:30
Gender Neutrality in Legislative Drafting
- 6th July 2017, 15:00 to 17:00
The Legal Challenges of Social Media
24th April 2017Ways of seeing law: What can art history tell lawyers about their discipline?
- Chair: Professor Michelle O'Malley (Professor of the History of Art and Deputy Director, The Warburg Institute)
- Speaker: Professor Linda Mulcahy (Department of Law, LSE)