The Library takes to the road each year, visiting law schools around the country to highlight its collections and services. Request an IALS Library road show at your law school.
12th September 2017
1st September 2017
- 20th October 2017, 09:00 to 18:00
The Future of the Commercial Contract in Scholarship and Law Reform - The interface between public international law and substantive contract law
- 17th November 2017, 09:30 to 20:00
CALL FOR PAPERS: Children and Digital Rights: Regulating Freedoms and Safeguards
- 25th November 2017, 10:00 to 16:00
How to get a PhD in Law: The PhD in law and research methods
24th April 2017Ways of seeing law: What can art history tell lawyers about their discipline?
- Chair: Professor Michelle O'Malley (Professor of the History of Art and Deputy Director, The Warburg Institute)
- Speaker: Professor Linda Mulcahy (Department of Law, LSE)