IALS Library offers guidance on OSCOLA referencing. We have an online guide and onsite training sessions.
- 20th October 2017, 09:00 to 18:00
CALL FOR PAPERS: The Future of the Commercial Contract in Scholarship and Law Reform - The interface between public international law and substantive contract law
- 17th November 2017, 09:30 to 20:00
CALL FOR PAPERS: Children and Digital Rights: Regulating Freedoms and Safeguards
- 24th May 2018, 09:00 to 26th May 2018, 18:00
CALL FOR PAPERS: Legal Discourse: Context, Media and Social Power
Venue: National School of Public Administration (Royal Palace of Caserta), Italy
24th April 2017Ways of seeing law: What can art history tell lawyers about their discipline?
- Chair: Professor Michelle O'Malley (Professor of the History of Art and Deputy Director, The Warburg Institute)
- Speaker: Professor Linda Mulcahy (Department of Law, LSE)