Charles Clore House, home of IALS, is a grade II* listed building designed by British Architect Sir Denys Lasdun.
- 20th October 2017, 09:00 to 18:00
The Future of the Commercial Contract in Scholarship and Law Reform - The interface between public international law and substantive contract law
- 17th November 2017, 09:30 to 20:00
CALL FOR PAPERS: Children and Digital Rights: Regulating Freedoms and Safeguards
- 25th November 2017, 10:00 to 16:00
How to get a PhD in Law: The PhD in law and research methods
- Chair: Professor Michelle O'Malley (Professor of the History of Art and Deputy Director, The Warburg Institute)
- Speaker: Professor Linda Mulcahy (Department of Law, LSE)
Did you know?
The Bluebook explains how to cite the law of more than 40 different foreign jurisdictions.
OBserving Law - the IALS Open Book Service for Law is being developed as part of the School of Advanced Study's Humanities Digital Library open access book publishing initiative.