The Bluebook explains how to cite the law of more than 40 different foreign jurisdictions.
- 23rd May 2017, 12:30 to 13:30
A Study of Laws and Practices Arbitration in the CIS region
- 23rd May 2017, 18:00 to 20:00
Globalization, Fair Taxation and Tax Multilateralism: the BEPS approach
- 25th May 2017, 14:00 to 15:00
IALS PhD Masterclass Dr Ahmet Mustafa Osam 'Jurisprudential Methodologies'
- 2nd June 2017, 10:15 to 12:00
Westlaw and Lexis Library Introduction: hands-on session
- Chair: Professor Michelle O'Malley (Professor of the History of Art and Deputy Director, The Warburg Institute)
- Speaker: Professor Linda Mulcahy (Department of Law, LSE)
Did you know?
OBserving Law - the IALS Open Book Service for Law is being developed as part of the School of Advanced Study's Humanities Digital Library open access book publishing initiative.
The Library takes to the road each year, visiting law schools around the country to highlight its collections and services. Request an IALS Library road show at your law school.