Charles Clore House, home of IALS, is a grade II* listed building designed by British Architect Sir Denys Lasdun.
- 20th October 2017, 09:00 to 18:00
The Future of the Commercial Contract in Scholarship and Law Reform - The interface between public international law and substantive contract law
- 20th October 2017, 18:00 to 19:00
Gustaw Rosenberg: Polish-Jewish Lawyer and his Textbook of English Law
- 26th October 2017, 17:30 to 19:00
Telling stories about law and development - Professor Diamond Ashiagbor: Inaugural Lecture
- 24th November 2017, 09:30 to 17:00
Socio-Legal Sources and Methods in Family and Social Welfare Law
- 25th November 2017, 10:00 to 16:00
How to get a PhD in Law: The PhD in law and research methods
- Chair: Professor Michelle O'Malley (Professor of the History of Art and Deputy Director, The Warburg Institute)
- Speaker: Professor Linda Mulcahy (Department of Law, LSE)
Did you know?
The Library takes to the road each year, visiting law schools around the country to highlight its collections and services. Request an IALS Library road show at your law school.
OBserving Law - the IALS Open Book Service for Law is being developed as part of the School of Advanced Study's Humanities Digital Library open access book publishing initiative.