Do you need help finding relevant information for your legal research? Are you unsure where to find materials for your essay, dissertation or thesis? Do you need assistance with a legal database such as Lexis, Westlaw or HeinOnline? Do you have questions about OSCOLA?
Why not sign up for a 30 minute one-to-one advice session with an IALS Reference Librarian? We can help you with:
- Finding books, journal articles and other materials for a particular piece of research
- Advice on which database to use
- Constructing effective searches
- Identifying words and phrases for use in a search
- Narrowing your search results
- Finding foreign and international laws in print and online
- Citing resources using OSCOLA
- Or perhaps you just don’t know where to start with your research
Who is it for?
All postgraduate law students and academic researchers with a current IALS Library card or SAScard.
Where / when does it take place?
4th Floor, IALS Library (report to the Issue & Enquiry Desk). We offer appointments at the following times:
Mondays 14:00, 14:30, 15:00, 15:30
Tuesdays 10:00, 10:30, 11:00, 11:30
Wednesdays 14:00, 14:30, 15:00, 15:30
Thursdays 14:00, 14:30, 15:00, 15:30
How can I book a place?
Contact the 4th Floor Issue & Enquiry Desk or email email@example.com with brief details of what you would like to discuss and when you would like to attend.