Professor Haynes currently lectures: LLM Law Relating to International Banking and Capital Markets (Wolverhampton, Hong Kong and Mauritius) , LLM Financial Services and Financial Crime (Wolverhampton and Hong Kong), LLM International Project and C
Andrew Haynes is Professor of Law at the University of Wolverhampton and visiting Professor of Law at the University of Macau, Peope's Repbulic of China. In addition he is Chairman of the Market Abuse Association.
He also holds a number of edit
Home institution: University of Wolverhampton
Key Recent Conference Appearances and Speeches
- "Fighting Corruption – international initiatives and perspectives" and "Some misconceptions in the pursuit of economic crime – thinking out of the box!"
Key Recent Publications
- Author, The Law Relating to International Banking, 2nd edition. Bloomsbury Professional. To be published 2013
- Editor and co-author. Financial Services Law Guide 4th edition. Bloomsbury
Latest Publications in SAS-Space for Andrew
- Haynes, Andrew (1998) Financial Services – Developments in regulation. Amicus Curiae, 1998 (7). pp. 12-13.
- Haynes, Andrew (2006) Tackling Market Abuse. Amicus Curiae, 2006 (66). p. 1. ISSN 1461-2097