Senior Associate Research Fellow
LL.B; LL.M; Diploma in Comparative Legal Studies; S.J.D; F.R.Hist.S.
Professor Sugarman is Professor of Law and Director of the Centre for Law and Society at the Law School, University of Lancaster.
Home institution: University of Lancaster
University of Lancaster profile: Professor David Sugarman
Latest Publications in SAS-Space for David
- Sugarman, David (2016) Foreword. In: Lawyers' Empire. Legal Professions and Cultural Authority, 1780-1950. UBC Press, Vancouver, ix-xii. ISBN 9780774833097 (In Press)
- Sugarman, David (2014) Alternative Visions of Legal Biography: An Abstract. Legal Information Management . ISSN 1472-6696 (In Press)
- Sugarman, David (2002) The Pinochet precedent and the “Garzón effect”: on catalysts, contestation and loose ends. Amicus Curiae, 2002 (42). pp. 10-16.
- Sugarman, David (2008) Lawyers and legal services in NW England. Amicus Curiae, 2008 (76). pp. 4-6.
- Sugarman, David (2008) Legal services in North West England: the changing landscape. Amicus Curiae, 2008 (76). pp. 3-4.