Associate Research Fellow
MA; LLM; PhD; CPE
EU law; European social policy; EU criminal law; consumer law; research methods; financial crime; human rights; self-regulation; law and civil emergencies; law and the Reformation; animals and the law.
- Legal and policy officer at the European Anti Fraud Office, Brussels
- Member of Fraud Advisory Panel and of European Criminal Law Association
Home institution: European Anti-Fraud Office
- (2010) EU anti-fraud enforcement: overcoming obstacles 81-100 Journal of Financial Crime, vol 7(1) - also guest editor for special issue on EU fraud
- (2010) Le "whistleblower" dans les institutions de l'Union europ&eacu
Latest Publications in SAS-Space for Simone
- White, Simone and Dorn, Nicholas (2012) Towards a decentralised European Public Prosecutor's Office. Amicus Curiae, 2012 (89). pp. 2-8.
- White, Simone (1999) European Law – The Corpus Juris: a bold step. Amicus Curiae, 1999 (17). pp. 23-26.
- White, Simone (2011) Accession of the European Union to the European Convention on Human Rights. Amicus Curiae, 2011 (86). pp. 7-12.