People in LERN
LERN now has over a 100 members drawn from all parts of higher education in the UK and an increasing number from overseas.
- Professor Avrom Sherr, Emeritus Professor, Institute of Advanced Legal Studies, School of Advanced Study, University of London
- Professor William Twining, Emeritus Quain Professor of Jurisprudence at University College London
- Professor Patricia Leighton, University of South Wales, UK, and IPAG Business School, France; and,
- Professor Anthony Bradney, Law School, Keele University, UK
LERN has a Steering Group of experienced and active legal education researchers. They are:
- Graeme Broadbent, Kingston University, UK
- Professor Jane Ching, Nottingham Trent University, UK
- Professor Fiona Cownie, Keele University, UK
- Dr Egle Dagilyte, Anglia Ruskin University, UK; Fellow of the Centre of European Law at King's College London, UK
- Caroline Gibby, Newcastle University, UK
- Jessica Guth, Leeds Beckett University, UK
- Emma J. Jones, The Open University, UK
- Dr Debra Malpass, SRA
- Professor Hilary Sommerlad, Leeds University, UK
- Caroline Strevens, Portsmouth University, UK
- Professor Lisa Webley, University of Westminster, UK
We are always seeking active researchers willing to support LERN in a practical way especially in terms of its activities and future direction. Please contact our administrators if you would like to join the Steering Group.
In order to contact the LERN Administrator with any queries regarding our events, grants or subscriptions, please write to firstname.lastname@example.org
Our Treasurer is Professor Chris Gale, Greenwich School of Management, who also acts as Treasurer for the ALT.