- Have your say – IALS Library Reader Satisfaction Survey – March 2017
- OBserving Law – the IALS Open Book Service for Law
- A Reflection on What We’ve Achieved, and a Preview of What Lies Ahead for 2016/17
- Library Survey and Statement of Standards
- The Institute of Advanced Legal Studies (IALS) makes Case Papers from the Judicial Committee of the Privy Council freely available on BAILII
- LawPORT online resources survey
- Paid student placements over the summer – come and find out more!
- A Berlin Diary
- IALS website and databases Redevelopment Survey 2015
- Stolen vehicles
Information Law & Policy Centre Blog
- Information Law Group 2nd Annual ‘Work in Progress’ Workshop
- Where to after Watson: The challenges and future of data retention in the UK
- AG Szpunar in Stichting Brein v Ziggo: An Indirect Harmonisation of Indirect Liability?
- New Study on Intermediary Liability and European Copyright Reform
- New Special Issue of Communications Law: Information control in an ominous global environment
- Communicating Responsibilities: The Spanish DPA targets Google’s Notification Practices when Delisting Personal Information
- Media Freedom: ‘Without action the Commonwealth’s fine words will fail to impress.’
- Conference: The Commonwealth and Challenges to Media Freedom
- Signed Statement Condemns DHS Proposal to Demand Passwords to Enter the U.S.
- Call for papers: Critical Research in Information Law
Page last updated: 17th September 2015