- Have your say – IALS Library Reader Satisfaction Survey – March 2017
- OBserving Law – the IALS Open Book Service for Law
- A Reflection on What We’ve Achieved, and a Preview of What Lies Ahead for 2016/17
- Library Survey and Statement of Standards
- The Institute of Advanced Legal Studies (IALS) makes Case Papers from the Judicial Committee of the Privy Council freely available on BAILII
- LawPORT online resources survey
- Paid student placements over the summer – come and find out more!
- A Berlin Diary
- IALS website and databases Redevelopment Survey 2015
- Stolen vehicles
Information Law & Policy Centre Blog
- Transferring personal data outside the EU: Clarification from the ECJ?
- Are we still ‘Amusing Ourselves to Death’ and if so, at what cost to children?
- The Surveillance Triangle: Authorities, Data subjects and Means
- The Legal Challenges of Social Media
- National Surveillance Camera Strategy – engaging the public
- ECREA Communication Law and Policy Section Workshop
- Fellowship opportunity at Parliament: Investigating the impact of Parliament on legislation
- Submissions to the Law Commission’s consultation on ‘Official Data Protection’: Guardian News and Media
- Submissions to the Law Commission’s consultation on ‘Official Data Protection’: British Computer Society
- Creating International Frameworks for Data Protection: New Handbook on Data Protection in Humanitarian Action
Page last updated: 17th September 2015