- Nicholas Dorn (IALS)
- Gundars Ostrovskis (DG-FISMA, European Commission)
- and Ismail Ertürk (Senior Lecturer, Manchester Business School)
- Niamh Moloney (Professor of Law, School of Law, LSE)
- Kern Alexander (Professor of Law & Finance, Institute of Law, Zurich University)
- Dr Vincenzo Bavoso (Lecturer in Commercial Law, School of Law, Manchester University)
- Dr Daniela Gabor (Associate Professor, Bristol Business School, University of the West of England)
- Dr Dieter Pesendorfer (Senior Lecturer, School of Law, Queens University Belfast)
- Frank LaRue (former UN special rapporteur on freedom of expression)
- David Banisar (Senior Legal Counsel, Article 19)
- Anya Proops (Barrister)
Law Podcasts on SAS iTunesU
Selected public lectures, seminars, workshops and conferences hosted by the School of Advanced Study and its institutes are recorded and accessible for viewing and downloading from these pages and from the University of London platform on iTunesU.
[Law podcasts on SAS iTunes]
Law videos on SAS IALS YouTube channel
Selected law lectures, seminars, workshops and conferences hosted by the Institute of Advanced Legal Studies in the School of Advanced Study are recorded and accessible for viewing and downloading from the SAS IALS YouTube channel.