- David Banisar (Senior Legal Counsel, Article 19)
- David Foster (The National Archives, Kew)
- Alison Lindsay (National Records of Scotland)
- Anya Proops (Barrister)
- Frank LaRue (former UN special rapporteur on freedom of expression)
- Mari Takayanagi (Parliamentary Archives)
- Guy Holborn (Lincoln's Inn)
- Dr Judith Bannister (University of Adelaide, Australia; IALS Visiting Fellow)
- Dr Daniel Attenborough (IALS Visiting Fellow, University of Durham)
- Dr Judith Bannister (Senior Lecturer, Adelaide University Law School; IALS Visiting Fellow)
- Professor Katherine Biber (University of Technology Sydney, Australia: IALS Visiting Fellow)
Law Podcasts on SAS iTunesU
Selected public lectures, seminars, workshops and conferences hosted by the School of Advanced Study and its institutes are recorded and accessible for viewing and downloading from these pages and from the University of London platform on iTunesU.
[Law podcasts on SAS iTunes]
Law videos on SAS IALS YouTube channel
Selected law lectures, seminars, workshops and conferences hosted by the Institute of Advanced Legal Studies in the School of Advanced Study are recorded and accessible for viewing and downloading from the SAS IALS YouTube channel.