- James Michael (Senior Visiting Research Fellow, Institute of Advanced Legal Studies)
- Michael Thomas, CMG, QC (Attorney-General, Hong Kong 1983-88)
- Professor Paul McHugh (Professor of Law and Legal History; Fellow of Sidney Sussex College, Cambridge)
- The Hon Madame Justice Désirée Bernard, O.R., C.C.H., (Chancellor of the Judiciary of Guyana and retired Judge of the Caribbean Court of Justice)
- Téa Braun Legal Director, Human Dignity Trust
- Professor Fareda Banda (SOAS)
- Keith Hollis (Former Director of Programmes, CMJA)
- Judge Timothy Workman, CBE (former Senior District Judge for England & Wales)
- James Guthrie, QC (Barrister, 3 Hare Court Chambers)
Law Podcasts on SAS iTunesU
Selected public lectures, seminars, workshops and conferences hosted by the School of Advanced Study and its institutes are recorded and accessible for viewing and downloading from these pages and from the University of London platform on iTunesU.
[Law podcasts on SAS iTunes]
Law videos on SAS IALS YouTube channel
Selected law lectures, seminars, workshops and conferences hosted by the Institute of Advanced Legal Studies in the School of Advanced Study are recorded and accessible for viewing and downloading from the SAS IALS YouTube channel.