- James Guthrie, QC (Barrister, 3 Hare Court Chambers)
- Professor Paul McHugh (Professor of Law and Legal History; Fellow of Sidney Sussex College, Cambridge)
- Hon. Mahapela Lehohla (OMMOM) (former Chief Justice of Lesotho)
- Dr Lawrence Joseph, President of the Senate, Grenada; S T Lee Visiting Professorial Fellow, School of Advanced Study, University of London.
- Fiona Cownie and Scott McGowan
- Ruth Bird
- Sarah Crofts & Lucy Yeatman
- Helen Jones
- Eugenia Caracciolo di Torella, Jackie Hanes, Dawn Watkins and Loveday Hodson
Law Podcasts on SAS iTunesU
Selected public lectures, seminars, workshops and conferences hosted by the School of Advanced Study and its institutes are recorded and accessible for viewing and downloading from these pages and from the University of London platform on iTunesU.
[Law podcasts on SAS iTunes]
Law videos on SAS IALS YouTube channel
Selected law lectures, seminars, workshops and conferences hosted by the Institute of Advanced Legal Studies in the School of Advanced Study are recorded and accessible for viewing and downloading from the SAS IALS YouTube channel.