- Professor Paul McHugh (Professor of Law and Legal History; Fellow of Sidney Sussex College, Cambridge)
- Hon. Mahapela Lehohla (OMMOM) (former Chief Justice of Lesotho)
- Dr Haji Mohd Na'im Mokhtar (Syariah High Court Judge, Department of Syariah Judiciary, Malaysia)
- Professor Fareda Banda (SOAS)
- Judge Timothy Workman, CBE (former Senior District Judge for England & Wales)
- The Hon Madame Justice Désirée Bernard, O.R., C.C.H., (Chancellor of the Judiciary of Guyana and retired Judge of the Caribbean Court of Justice)
- Dr Lawrence Joseph, President of the Senate, Grenada; S T Lee Visiting Professorial Fellow, School of Advanced Study, University of London.
- Eugenia Caracciolo di Torella, Jackie Hanes, Dawn Watkins and Loveday Hodson
- Rosemary Auchmuty & Ross Connell
Law Podcasts on SAS iTunesU
Selected public lectures, seminars, workshops and conferences hosted by the School of Advanced Study and its institutes are recorded and accessible for viewing and downloading from these pages and from the University of London platform on iTunesU.
[Law podcasts on SAS iTunes]
Law videos on SAS IALS YouTube channel
Selected law lectures, seminars, workshops and conferences hosted by the Institute of Advanced Legal Studies in the School of Advanced Study are recorded and accessible for viewing and downloading from the SAS IALS YouTube channel.