- Melanie Dulong de Rosenay (CNRS-Sorbonne Institute for Communication Sciences)
- Wenlong Li (University of Edinburgh)
- Rt Hon Justice Mark Weinberg (Court of Appeal, Supreme Court of Victoria, Australia)
- Dr Lina Kouskouna (University of Athens)
- Professor Avrom Sherr (Emeritus Professor, Institute of Advanced Legal Studies)
- Dr Constantin Stefanou (IALS)
- Philippa Carol Richardson (Birkbeck)
- Maurice Frankel (Campaign for Freedom of Information)
- Ben Worthy (Birkbeck, University of London)
- Heather Brooke (City University London)
- Professor G Edward White (University of Virginia)
Law Podcasts on SAS iTunesU
Selected public lectures, seminars, workshops and conferences hosted by the School of Advanced Study and its institutes are recorded and accessible for viewing and downloading from these pages and from the University of London platform on iTunesU.
[Law podcasts on SAS iTunes]
Law videos on SAS IALS YouTube channel
Selected law lectures, seminars, workshops and conferences hosted by the Institute of Advanced Legal Studies in the School of Advanced Study are recorded and accessible for viewing and downloading from the SAS IALS YouTube channel.