- Theodore Huckle QC (Counsel General, Welsh Government) Chair: Dylan M Hughes (First Legislative Counsel, Office of the Legislative Counsel, Welsh Government)
- Andy Boon | Professor in Law at City Law School, City University London
- Caoilfhionn Gallagher (Barrister, Doughty Street Chambers)
- Dr Justine Rogers (University of New South Wales, Australia)
- Mavis Maclean CBE (Senior Research Fellow in the Faculty of Law, University of Oxford and Honorary Bencher of Middle Temple)
- Robin Howard (Barrister, 1 Gray's Inn Square)
- Dr Nikolaos Theodorakis (Lecturer and Fellow, University of Oxford; IALS Visiting Fellow)
- Justice Azahar Mohamed (Federal Court, Malaysia; Inns of Court Fellow)
Law Podcasts on SAS iTunesU
Selected public lectures, seminars, workshops and conferences hosted by the School of Advanced Study and its institutes are recorded and accessible for viewing and downloading from these pages and from the University of London platform on iTunesU.
[Law podcasts on SAS iTunes]
Law videos on SAS IALS YouTube channel
Selected law lectures, seminars, workshops and conferences hosted by the Institute of Advanced Legal Studies in the School of Advanced Study are recorded and accessible for viewing and downloading from the SAS IALS YouTube channel.