Law and the Precarious Home: Socio Legal Perspectives on the Home in Insecure Times
17 May 2018, 17:00 to 17 May 2018, 19:00
Institute of Advanced Legal Studies, 17 Russell Square, London WC1B 5DR
IALS New Book Forum, co-hosted by Kent Law School:
Chair: Professor Diamond Ashiagbor, IALS
• Professor Helen Carr, Kent Law School
• Professor Brendan Edgeworth, University of New South Wales
• Professor Caroline Hunter, York Law School
• Emeritus Professor Alison Clarke, University of Surrey
• Professor Professor David Cowan, University of Bristol Law School
• Professor Becky Tunstall, University of York
About the editors: Helen Carr is Professor of Law at Kent Law School; Brendan Edgeworth is Professor of Law at the University of New South Wales; Caroline Hunter is Professor of Law at York Law School.
This event will be followed by a reception
This event is free but advance booking is required. All welcome.
ContactIALS Events Office
020 7862 5800