An institutional subscription scheme is available to:
- law firms
- sets of barristers' chambers
- legal departments of commercial organisations
- government departments
- other institutional users.
Subscribers who have taken out an annual subscription gain access to:
- 1-hour document delivery service
- Personal access to one of the largest legal research libraries in Europe
- Access to world class collections of foreign and international legal collections
- Professional and expert reference staff
- Award-winning customer service
- Competitive, all-inclusive pricing
Our brochure detailing the service is available for download.
Pickup our Special Offer flyer and share with you colleagues.
Subscription rates are based on the number of lawyers in a law firm, barristers in a set of chambers, or employed lawyers in a legal department. More information and application forms...
The Service is very pleased to have been honoured by a Customer Initiative Award from the British and Irish Association of Law Librarians.
Alternatively, one day or period membership is available for individual lawyers requiring personal access to the library only.