The Bluebook explains how to cite the law of more than 40 different foreign jurisdictions.
- 25th May 2017, 14:00 to 15:00
IALS PhD Masterclass Dr Ahmet Mustafa Osam 'Jurisprudential Methodologies'
- 2nd June 2017, 10:15 to 12:00
Westlaw and Lexis Library Introduction: hands-on session
- 6th June 2017, 18:00 to 20:00
Putting Legal Education into a Practical Context: The Potential of Online Learning
- 9th June 2017, 18:00 to 19:30
The Japanese American internment and Habeas Corpus
24th April 2017Ways of seeing law: What can art history tell lawyers about their discipline?
- Chair: Professor Michelle O'Malley (Professor of the History of Art and Deputy Director, The Warburg Institute)
- Speaker: Professor Linda Mulcahy (Department of Law, LSE)