Legal records, confidentiality and access: breaking down the barriers
The 3rd Legal Records at Risk seminar
Date: 27 October 2017 1.30-5.00 pm
Venue: IALS Conference Room
Centre for Socio-Legal Studies 2nd LRAR seminar “The use of unpublished legal documents in socio-legal research”
Date: 22 February 2017 1.30-3.30pm
Venue: Seminar Room D, Manor Road Social Science Building, Manor Road
LRAR presentations at other seminars
- 20/10/2017 UCL ARM seminar: "Collections at Risk – legal records"
- 23/03/2017 Joint presentation with the BRA to the IRMS Property group: “Legal Records at Risk”.
- 02/03/2017 Presentation to the Legal Regulators’ Research Forum: “Rescuing Regulators’ records – how and why”
- 01/12/2016: Iron Mountain Legal Forum for law firms: “Notes on the LRAR project and the records of law firms”
- 19/04/2016 Presentation to the Archives and Society Group - UCL: “Legal Records at Risk”
- 25/02/2016 Presentation to the Centre for Archives and Records Research (ICARUS) - UCL: “Legal Records at Risk”
- 10/02/2016 Presentation to The National Archives Collections Rescue Strategy Workshop: “Legal Records at Risk”
- 30/11/2015 Presentation to the London Archives Partnership (LAP): “The Legal records at Risk project”.
- 03/11/2015 Presentation to AIM25 (Archives in London and the M25 area) Group “The Legal records at Risk project”.