The IALS Bulletin was published by the Institute once each academic term from 1988 to 1997. The Bulletin was designed to support the Institute's role in improving communication among the diffrent institutions concerned with legal study, in London, throughout the United Kingdom and beyond its shores. Each issue aimed to provide:
- a listing of seminars, occasional lectures and conferences on legal topics to be held in London over the coming term
- information about visitors to the Institute and its Library
- a section devoted to the activities of the Friends of the Institute orgsanisation (later the Society for Advanced Legal Studies)
- record the major activities of the Institute in the previous term
- highlight important initiatives or areas of work in more detailed articles
Table of contents listings and online issues
Search or browse articles from IALS Bulletin in the IALS Community on SAS-SPACE , the School of Advanced Study's E-repository.
The IALS Bulletin ceased publication in 1997 when it was succeeded by Amicus Curiae.