As an institute of the School of Advanced Study, IALS offers a host of study opportunities. Courses range from short summer schools to PhD study with maximum support from a highly qualified and international faculty.
Courses at the IALS
- MPhil and PhD
- Short Courses & Summer Schools
- Brazilian Judges Course: English Legal System
- EU Law Making, Legislation and Language
- Legislative Drafting Course
- Jean Monnet I: Legislating for EU Membership and Accession
- Jean Monnet II: Theories of European Integration
- Certificate in International Commercial and Investment Arbitration
- Anti-Money Laundering Course
- Making science and law work together: Skills for drafting legislation for agriculture, food safety and environmental protection
- New Trends in the Common Law
- Postgraduate Diplomas & Certificates
- LLM & MA
Spotlight On ....
The LLM in Advanced Legislative Studies offers a unique opportunity to drafters, legal officers, policy makers, and those interested in the process of lawmaking and in drafting to study the legislative environment and legislation as a tool for regulation.
- Full time (one year)
- Part time (two years)
- Distance Learning (two years)