Library study desks now available at 17 Russell Square
IALS Library members can now book one of 55 individual “socially-distanced” library study desks on the 3rd and 4th floors of IALS Library using an online booking system at home. Once a booking is confirmed, members can visit 17 Russell Square to use the booked study desk and to browse our national law collections on the 3rd floor and 4th floor. Find out more about how it works.
“Click, Collect & Return” book loan service
IALS Library members can continue to request books via the IALS Library catalogue at home and then come in to IALS to borrow the library’s books. Find out more about how it works.
All other library services continue to be available virtually for your legal research needs:
- Quick questions: Click on the “Chat with a librarian” side bar at https://ials.sas.ac.uk/library
- Longer reference enquiries: email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Join IALS Library: https://ials.sas.ac.uk/library/joining-library
- Remote access to our extensive collections of e-books, e-journals and legal databases: https://ials.sas.ac.uk/library/ials-collections/accessing-ials-library-e-resources-remotely
- Virtual legal research training sessions, delivered live: https://libguides.ials.sas.ac.uk/training
- An online training page with videos and other information: https://ials.sas.ac.uk/library/library-services/ials-online-training
- Detailed online guides to our research collections: https://libguides.ials.sas.ac.uk/guides
- Podcasts: https://ials.sas.ac.uk/study/courses/master-philosophy-mphil-and-doctor-philosophy-phd/masterclasses/phd-masterclass
- A guide to open access and other free online resources for legal researchers: https://libguides.ials.sas.ac.uk/openfreeresources/oa