This term IALS Library is offering a packed schedule of online training sessions. The sessions are aimed at anyone new to law or legal research in the UK and those who would like refresher training.
Students, researchers and academics are all invited to attend as long as you have a current IALS Library card or SAS card. If you are not registered at IALS Library yet, see our website to find out about joining the library.
Below is a list of the upcoming sessions. For dates and to book your place, see the Guide to Training at IALS Library.
- Introduction to IALS Library and its resources
- Introduction to Westlaw Edge UK and Lexis Library: cases and legislation
- Introduction to Westlaw Edge UK and Lexis Library: journal articles and foreign & international materials
- Introduction to OSCOLA
- Finding legal journal articles for your essay, dissertation or thesis
- Sources of Public International Law
For enquiries, please contact email@example.com