Legislative Drafting; Legislative Drafting and the Policy Process; Eu Politics & Law; EU Criminal Law; EU Enlargement; International Relations Theory.
I have experience in initiating research, organising public seminars and groups with similar interests, and producing publications in the form of working papers and joint articles.
Project Reference: JUST/2014/RCIT/AG/CITI - Application 4000007269
Project Title: On the Move (Youth movement in Europe)
Position: Coordinating team member and study co-author (with: The Centre for European Constitutional Law – Themistokles & Dimitris Tsatsos Foundation)
- Stefanou, C. (2016), “Comparative Legislative Drafting: Comparing Across Legal Systems”, European Journal of Law Reform, 2/2016, pp.123-138.
- Stefanou, C. (2015), “Is Legislative Drafting a Form of Communication?” in H. Xanthaki (ed) Enhancing Legislative Drafting in the Commonwealth: A Wealth of Innovation, Routledge, London and New York, pp. 4-13.
- Constantin Stefanou, Simone White, Helen Xanthaki (2011), OLAF at the Crossroads: Action against EU Fraud, Bloomsbury Professional
- Stefanou, C. (2011), "Legislative Drafting as a form of Communication" in L. Mader and M. Travares-Almeida (eds), Quality of Legislation Principles and Instruments, Nomos, Baden-Baden, pp. 308-320.
- Stefanou, C. (2011), "Is Legislative Drafting a Form of Communication?", Commonwealth Law Bulletin, Vol.37, No.3, pp.407-416
For a comprehensive list of all publications, please see Dr Stefanou's entry in the School of Advanced Study Directory of Experts
Latest Publications in SAS-Space for Constantin
- Winterton, Jules and Sherr, Avrom and Stefanou, Constantin and Editorial Board, ISLRev (2013) Welcome to the IALS Student Law Review. IALS Student Law Review, 1 (1).
- Stefanou, Constantin and Xanthaki, Helen (1999) The Principle of the Effective Protection of the Individual in EC Law and the Dialectic of European Integration Theory.