Teaching and Professional Practice
Dr Keramidas is a Senior Lecturer in Law at the University of Westminster and a member of the Athens Law Bar Association.
Research and Editing Projects
Assistant Editor - Journal of Money Laundering Control - Henry Steward Publications (February 2002 - February 2007)
* editorial projects for the publication of materials
* administrative work
* liaising with authors, editorial and advisory board members and publishers on journal issues and reports
Publications and Workshops
- International and European Financial Criminal Law, Ilias Bantekas & Giannis Keramidas, London, 2006, Butterworths (Lexis-Nexis), ISBN10:1405715642
- "International co-operation and mutual assistance under the Proceeds of Crime Bill 2001" (2002) 6:2 Journal of Money Laundering Control 141-150 (ISSN 1368 5201)
- The European Commission, European Technical Assistance Team (ETAT), Institutional Support Project (ISP) to Vietnam. Activity Code: B.3.2.Organisation of two all day workshops in Vietnam for the Ministry of Justice Report to the European Commission.
- Cambridge International Symposium on Economic Crime Presented and chaired workshops Member of the organising team for a number of years.