Legislative drafting, especially drafting in the Common law, civil law and EU contexts; Comparative Law and Research Methods, especially legal transplants in the legislative process; EU law; EU Criminal Law, especially criminal law agencies, and the u
- Legislative Drafting I and II, Jean Monnet Module "Drafting for EU Membership and Accession" and "EU Legislative Studies I and II" to the LLM in Advanced Legislative Studies (tradi-tional and
EXPERIENCE IN FUNDING
A. Coordination and management of funded projects
- Date: October 2010. Amount: €10,000
Project Reference: EAC/32/2010 Title: "pilot project: Scholarships for University
Works in Progress
Helen Xanthaki, Phronetic Legislative Drafting, planned for 2012 negotiated with CUP
Helen Xanthaki (ed.), The Implementation of Third Pillar Instruments by EU Member States, planned for
Latest Publications in SAS-Space for Helen
- Xanthaki, Helen (2013) Legislative drafting: a new sub-discipline of law is born. IALS Student Law Review, 1 (1).
- Xanthaki, Helen (2011) Quality of legislation: an achievable universal concept or a utopian pursuit? In: Quality of Legislation. Principles and Instruments: Proceedings of the Ninth Congress of the International Association of Legislation (IAL) . Nomos, Baden Baden, pp. 75-85. ISBN 3832952454 (Submitted)
- Xanthaki, Helen (2001) The Problem of Quality in EU legislation: what on earth is really wrong?
- Stefanou, Constantin and Xanthaki, Helen (1999) The Principle of the Effective Protection of the Individual in EC Law and the Dialectic of European Integration Theory.
- Xanthaki, Helen (2004) Effective judicial protection at the national level: the current utopia of procedural hurdles.
- Xanthaki, Helen (2000) The judiciary-based system of child support in Germany, France and Greece: an effective suggestion?
- Christou, Theodora and Kouzoupi, Eleni and Xanthaki, Helen (2009) Mutual recognition in criminal matters in Cyprus. Amicus Curiae, 2009 (78). pp. 2-7.