The relationship between national law and European and international law; comparative constitutional and human rights law and constitutional aspects of the EU and the WTO; procedure in international and national courts and administrative bodies.
Professor Andenas was for a period the Director of the Norwegian Human Rights Centre, which is the National Human Rights Institution of Norway, and with functions of a human rights ombudsman.
- G Alpa and M Andenas Fondamenti del diritto privato europeo (Guiffré Milano 2005)
- M Andenas, B Hess and P Oberhammer (eds) Enforcement Agencies Practice in Europe (BIICL London 2005)
- G Canivet, M Andenas and D Fairgrieve (eds) Comparative Law before the Courts (BIICL, London 2004)
Latest Publications in SAS-Space for Mads
- Heidemann, Maren (2011) International Commercial Harmonisation and National Resistance – The Development and Reform of Transnational Commercial Law and its Application within National Legal Culture. In: Theory and Practice of Harmonisation. Edward Elgar Publishing, Cheltenham (UK), Northampton (MA), pp. 180-198. ISBN 978-1849800013
- Andenas, Mads (2011) Harmonising and Regulating Financial Markets. In: M Andenas and C Andersen (eds) Theory and Practice of Harmonisation. Edward Elgar Publishing. ISBN 978 1 84980 001 3 (In Press)