IALS Copyright Policy
All rights, including copyright ©, of the content of these web pages are owned or controlled by the Institute of Advanced Legal Studies, School of Advanced Study, University of London (IALS).
You are permitted to view, copy, and print documents within this website subject to your agreement that:
- You will not modify the documents or graphics in any form or manner
- You will not copy or distribute graphics separately from their accompanying text and you will not quote materials out of their context
- Your use of the material is for your own personal information, and for non-commercial purposes only.
- Any copies of the material made for a permitted purpose will include an acknowledgement that copyright belongs to the Institute of Advanced Legal Studies, School of Advanced Study, University of London.
- You are not permitted to copy the design elements, look and feel, or layout of this website. No part of the Institute of Advanced Legal Studies' website or any material appearing on the site, may be reproduced, stored in or transmitted on any other website or medium without the prior written permission of the Institute of Advanced Legal Studies, School of Advanced Study, University of London. Requests to republish any material may be sent to the IALS Webmaster: firstname.lastname@example.org
Our website images
Our website features images representing our activities and services.
Lloyd Sturdy Photography www.lloydsturdy.com
© Lloyd Sturdy (with unlimited usage rights granted to IALS)
Lindsey Caffin, Lisa Davies, Steven Whittle and individual photographers as credited.
© (with unlimited usage rights granted to IALS)
Although every effort is taken to ensure the accuracy of the information contained within the pages of the Institute of Advanced Legal Studies' website we cannot guarantee that the content or 'facilities' of the website will always be current, accurate or complete.
To help us maintain and develop a high quality service, please alert us if you suspect that information on the site is inaccurate, incomplete or significantly out of date. Your help is very much appreciated. Please contact the IALS Webmaster: email@example.com
Whilst the Institute of Advanced Legal Studies shall use its reasonable endeavours to ensure that this site is normally available 24 hours a day, the Institute will not be liable if for any reason the site is unavailable at any time or for any period. Access to this site may be suspended temporarily and without notice in circumstances of system failure, maintenance or repair or for reasons beyond the control of the University of London.
The Institute of Advanced Legal Studies reserves the right to remove, vary or amend any of the content of its website at any time and without prior notice.
The Institute of Advanced Legal Studies provides links and pointers to Internet sites and information maintained by third parties. Neither IALS, its staff nor the University of London operate or control in any respect any information, products or services on such sites. The Institute of Advanced Legal Studies is not responsible for the content of external websites. References and links to any such sites shall not be taken as an endorsement by the University of opinions expressed or services provided at those sites.
The information and materials carried by the Institute of Advanced Legal Studies website and links to third-party sites are provided "as is" and without warranties of any kind either express or implied. To the fullest extent permissible pursuant to applicable law, the Institute of Advanced Legal Studies disclaims all warranties, express or implied, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose.
In no event shall the Institute of Advanced Legal Studies be liable for any damages whatsoever, and in particular IALS shall not be liable for special, indirect, consequential, or incidental damages, or damages for lost profits, loss of revenue, or loss of use, arising out of or related to the IALS website or the information contained in it, whether such damages arise in contract, negligence, tort, under statute, in equity, at law or otherwise.
The Institute of Advanced Legal Studies reserves the right to change these terms and conditions at any time at its sole discretion.