- Phillip Golding, Chief Executive (Law Commission of England and Wales)
- Matthew Jolley, Head of Legal (Law Commission of England and Wales)
- Geoff McLay, Professor (University of Wellington) and Formerly a Commissioner of the New Zealand Law Commission 2010-2016
- Edward Donelan, Better Regulation and Legislative Drafting Expert (University of Leiden)
- Dr Natasa Mavronicola, Special Adviser to the UN Special Rapporteur on Torture; Senior Lecturer, Birmingham Law
- Professor Thomas Poole, London School of Economics
- Hon. David Masuhara, Supreme Court of British Columbia, Canada; IALS Inns of Court Fellow
- Professor Irene Ng, Director of the International Institute for Product and Service Innovation and the Professor of Marketing and Service Systems at WMG, University of Warwick
- Damian Clifford, KU Leuven Centre for IT and IP Law
- Chair: Dr Nora Ni Loideain (Director and Lecturer in Law, Information Law & Policy Centre IALS)
- James Michael, Senior Associate Research Fellow, IALS; Chair, Advisory Board, Information Law & Policy Centre at IALS
- Chair: Professor Graham Zellick CBE QC FAcSS, Formerly Vice-Chancellor of the University of London. Master of the Bench and former Reader of the Middle Temple.
Law Podcasts on SAS iTunesU
Selected public lectures, seminars, workshops and conferences hosted by the School of Advanced Study and its institutes are recorded and accessible for viewing and downloading from these pages and from the University of London platform on iTunesU.
[Law podcasts on SAS iTunes]
Law videos on SAS IALS YouTube channel
Selected law lectures, seminars, workshops and conferences hosted by the Institute of Advanced Legal Studies in the School of Advanced Study are recorded and accessible for viewing and downloading from the SAS IALS YouTube channel.