- Dr Colin King, Reader in Law, IALS
- Dr Constantin Stefanou, Taught Programmes Director and Director of the Sir William Dale Centre for Legislative Studies (IALS)
- Dr Nóra Ni Loideain, Director and Lecturer in Law, Information Law & Policy Centre, IALS
- The Hon. Kristine Eidsvik, Alberta Court of Queen’s Bench, Canada
- The Hon. Charlene Anderson, Alberta Court of Queen’s Bench, Canada
- Hester Swift, Foreign and International Law Librarian
- Laura Griffiths, Academic Services Manager
- The Hon. Mark E Hood, Superior Court Judge, Monterey County, California
- Professor Dimitris Ziouvas, Associate Fellow at IALS
- Mr Ilias Chatzis, UNODC
- Ms Gemma Aiolfi, Basel Institute on Governance
- Ms Luca Bird, Global Initiative for Transnational Organised Crime.
- Jamie Grace, Senior Lecture in Law, Sheffield Hallam University
- Professor Amir Paz-Fuchs, University of Sussex
Law Podcasts on SAS iTunesU
Selected public lectures, seminars, workshops and conferences hosted by the School of Advanced Study and its institutes are recorded and accessible for viewing and downloading from these pages and from the University of London platform on iTunesU.
[Law podcasts on SAS iTunes]
Law videos on SAS IALS YouTube channel
Selected law lectures, seminars, workshops and conferences hosted by the Institute of Advanced Legal Studies in the School of Advanced Study are recorded and accessible for viewing and downloading from the SAS IALS YouTube channel.