Day One of the ILPC conference.
Topics of particular interest in include:
- Accountability and transparency in AI systems
- Automated decision making and privacy rights
- Data ethics and innovation
- Surveillance and data privacy
- Online harms and the regulation of social media
- Predictive policing
Keynote Address: Lord Clement Jones CBE, Chair of the House of Lords Select Committee on Artificial Intelligence and Co-Chairman of the All-Party Parliamentary Group on Artificial Intelligence
Tags: Information Law & Policy Centre Annual Conference
We embed our videos using YouTube. Please see our privacy and cookies policy for more information.