Promises abound that technologies and systems using artificial intelligence (AI), like machine-learning techniques, could play a major role in developing safer, more sustainable, and equitable cities, creating paragons of democracy. AI-based technologies have already made positive contributions to the collection and analysis of data that benefit us all daily.
At the ILPC’s Annual Conference, policymakers, practitioners, industry, civil society, and leading academic experts will address and examine the key legal frameworks and policies relevant to the governance and regulation of AI-driven systems that are changing our daily interactions, communications, and relationships with the public and private sectors.
- Tony Porter, Surveillance Camera Commissioner
- Silkie Carlo, Chief Executive of Big Brother Watch
- Peter Wells, Head of Policy, Open Data Institute
- Sophia Adams Bhatti, Director of Legal and Regulatory Policy, Law Society of England and Wales
- Chief Superintendant David Powell, Head of Intelligence and Analysis, Hampshire Constabulary
- Helena U. Vrabec, Legal and Privacy Officer, Palantir Technologies
We embed our videos using YouTube. Please see our privacy and cookies policy for more information.