- Dr Nina Power, University of Roehampton
- Dr Sarah Dillon, Director of AI: Narratives and Justice, Leverhulme Centre for the Future of Intelligence
- Dr Reuben Binns, University of Oxford
- Dr Jedrzej Niklas, University of Leeds
- Dr Stephen Cave, University of Cambridge
- Professor Jane Winters, Head of Digital Humanities, School of Advanced Study, University of London
- Sheena Urwin, Head of Criminal Justice in Durham Constabulary
- Keynote speaker: Baroness Onora O’Neill, Crossbench Member of the House of Lords and Board Member of the Centre for the Future of Intelligence, University of Cambridge
- Phillip Golding, Chief Executive (Law Commission of England and Wales)
- Matthew Jolley, Head of Legal (Law Commission of England and Wales)
- Geoff McLay, Professor (University of Wellington) and Formerly a Commissioner of the New Zealand Law Commission 2010-2016
- Edward Donelan, Better Regulation and Legislative Drafting Expert (University of Leiden)
- Professor Catherine O’Regan, Bonavero Institute of Human Rights, University of Oxford
- Jo Peddar, Head of Engagement, ICO
- Dr David Goldberg, Senior Visiting Fellow, Institute of Computers and Communications Law, Queen Mary College
- Dr Richard Danbury, Associate Research Fellow, ILPC
- Dr Kirsten Sellars, Visiting Research Fellow at the Institute of Advanced Legal Studies.
- Dr Natasa Mavronicola, Special Adviser to the UN Special Rapporteur on Torture; Senior Lecturer, Birmingham Law
Law Podcasts on SAS iTunesU
Selected public lectures, seminars, workshops and conferences hosted by the School of Advanced Study and its institutes are recorded and accessible for viewing and downloading from these pages and from the University of London platform on iTunesU.
[Law podcasts on SAS iTunes]
Law videos on SAS IALS YouTube channel
Selected law lectures, seminars, workshops and conferences hosted by the Institute of Advanced Legal Studies in the School of Advanced Study are recorded and accessible for viewing and downloading from the SAS IALS YouTube channel.