- Geoff McLay, Professor (University of Wellington) and Formerly a Commissioner of the New Zealand Law Commission 2010-2016
- Edward Donelan, Better Regulation and Legislative Drafting Expert (University of Leiden)
- Professor Catherine O’Regan, Bonavero Institute of Human Rights, University of Oxford
- Jo Peddar, Head of Engagement, ICO
- Dr David Goldberg, Senior Visiting Fellow, Institute of Computers and Communications Law, Queen Mary College
- Dr Richard Danbury, Associate Research Fellow, ILPC
- Dr Kirsten Sellars, Visiting Research Fellow at the Institute of Advanced Legal Studies.
- Dr Natasa Mavronicola, Special Adviser to the UN Special Rapporteur on Torture; Senior Lecturer, Birmingham Law
- Professor Thomas Poole, London School of Economics
- Hon. David Masuhara, Supreme Court of British Columbia, Canada; IALS Inns of Court Fellow
- Professor Irene Ng, Director of the International Institute for Product and Service Innovation and the Professor of Marketing and Service Systems at WMG, University of Warwick
- Damian Clifford, KU Leuven Centre for IT and IP Law
- Chair: Dr Nora Ni Loideain (Director and Lecturer in Law, Information Law & Policy Centre IALS)
Law Podcasts on SAS iTunesU
Selected public lectures, seminars, workshops and conferences hosted by the School of Advanced Study and its institutes are recorded and accessible for viewing and downloading from these pages and from the University of London platform on iTunesU.
[Law podcasts on SAS iTunes]
Law videos on SAS IALS YouTube channel
Selected law lectures, seminars, workshops and conferences hosted by the Institute of Advanced Legal Studies in the School of Advanced Study are recorded and accessible for viewing and downloading from the SAS IALS YouTube channel.