- Professor Catherine O’Regan, Bonavero Institute of Human Rights, University of Oxford
- Jo Peddar, Head of Engagement, ICO
- Dr David Goldberg, Senior Visiting Fellow, Institute of Computers and Communications Law, Queen Mary College
- Dr Richard Danbury, Associate Research Fellow, ILPC
- Dr Kirsten Sellars, Visiting Research Fellow at the Institute of Advanced Legal Studies.
- Dr Natasa Mavronicola, Special Adviser to the UN Special Rapporteur on Torture; Senior Lecturer, Birmingham Law
- Professor Thomas Poole, London School of Economics
- Hon. David Masuhara, Supreme Court of British Columbia, Canada; IALS Inns of Court Fellow
- Professor Irene Ng, Director of the International Institute for Product and Service Innovation and the Professor of Marketing and Service Systems at WMG, University of Warwick
- Damian Clifford, KU Leuven Centre for IT and IP Law
- Chair: Dr Nora Ni Loideain (Director and Lecturer in Law, Information Law & Policy Centre IALS)
- James Michael, Senior Associate Research Fellow, IALS; Chair, Advisory Board, Information Law & Policy Centre at IALS
- Chair: Professor Graham Zellick CBE QC FAcSS, Formerly Vice-Chancellor of the University of London. Master of the Bench and former Reader of the Middle Temple.
- Professor Diamond Ashiagbor (Professor of Law and Director of Research, Institute of Advanced Legal Studies)
- Professor Fiona Cownie (Professor of Law and Pro Vice Chancellor, Keele University )
- Professor Valsamis Mitsilegas (Professor of European Criminal Law and Head of the Department of Law, Queen Mary, University of London)
- Professor Hilary Sommerlad (Professor of Law and Social Justice, University of Leeds)
Law Podcasts on SAS iTunes U
Selected public lectures, seminars, workshops and conferences hosted by the School of Advanced Study and its institutes are recorded and accessible for viewing and downloading from these pages and from the University of London platform on iTunes U.
[Law podcasts on SAS iTunes]
Law videos on SAS IALS YouTube channel
Selected law lectures, seminars, workshops and conferences hosted by the Institute of Advanced Legal Studies in the School of Advanced Study are recorded and accessible for viewing and downloading from the SAS IALS YouTube channel.