- Michael Thomas, CMG, QC (Attorney-General, Hong Kong 1983-88)
- Dr Haji Mohd Na'im Mokhtar (Syariah High Court Judge, Department of Syariah Judiciary, Malaysia)
- Hon. Mahapela Lehohla (OMMOM) (former Chief Justice of Lesotho)
- James Guthrie, QC (Barrister, 3 Hare Court Chambers)
- Judge Timothy Workman, CBE (former Senior District Judge for England & Wales)
- Keith Hollis (Former Director of Programmes, CMJA)
- Professor Fareda Banda (SOAS)
- Professor Paul McHugh (Professor of Law and Legal History; Fellow of Sidney Sussex College, Cambridge)
- Téa Braun Legal Director, Human Dignity Trust
Law Podcasts on SAS iTunesU
Selected public lectures, seminars, workshops and conferences hosted by the School of Advanced Study and its institutes are recorded and accessible for viewing and downloading from these pages and from the University of London platform on iTunesU.
[Law podcasts on SAS iTunes]
Law videos on SAS IALS YouTube channel
Selected law lectures, seminars, workshops and conferences hosted by the Institute of Advanced Legal Studies in the School of Advanced Study are recorded and accessible for viewing and downloading from the SAS IALS YouTube channel.