The Inns of Court Fellowship Scheme is open to senior judges from the following jurisdictions:
- Hong Kong
- New Zealand
- South Africa
- United States (federal)
Nominations for the Fellowships are sought annually from the Chief Justices of each jurisdiction. The Institute cannot accept any applications directly.
Inns of Court Selection Committee 2021
- Professor Carl Stychin (Director, Institute of Advanced Legal Studies)
- Sir Mark Havelock-Allan (Inner Temple)
- Sir David Foskett (Gray’s Inn)
- Mr John Randall QC (Lincoln’s Inn)
- Mr Giles Goodfellow QC (Middle Temple)
For further information contact Eliza Boudier firstname.lastname@example.org
2021-2022 Inns of Court Fellow
The Hon. Justice Forrie Miller, New Zealand Court of Appeal
Subject of Research: Unforeseen consequences: the impact of a new apex court on the work of New Zealand’s intermediate appellate courts.