The Inns of Court Fellowship Scheme is open to senior judges from the following jurisdictions:
- Hong Kong
- New Zealand
- South Africa
- United States (federal)
Nominations for the Fellowships are sought annually from the Chief Justices of each jurisdiction. The Institute cannot accept any applications directly.
Inns of Court Selection Committee 2021
- Professor Carl Stychin (Director, Institute of Advanced Legal Studies)
- Sir Mark Havelock-Allan (Inner Temple)
- Sir David Foskett (Gray’s Inn)
- Mr John Randall QC (Lincoln’s Inn)
- Mr Giles Goodfellow QC (Middle Temple)
For further information contact Eliza Boudier email@example.com
2022-2023 Inns of Court Fellow
Justice Dennis Dominic Adjei, Justice of the Court of Appeal, Ghana
Subject of Research: The right to information and protection for those who seek for the information to deepen democracy and furthermore to hold public office holders accountable.