The Mohr Siebeck e-Library provides electronic access to journals published by Mohr Siebeck.
The Mohr Siebeck e-Library is available onsite at IALS to all academic members. Remote access is available to IALS and SAS staff, fellows and students, University of London law staff and postgraduate students and IALS Library academic members.
Our subscription covers access to the following journals:
- Archiv des öffentlichen Rechts – 2003-present
- Archiv des Völkerrechts – 2002-present
- Archiv für die civilistische Praxis 2003-present
- JuristenZeitung – 2006-present
- Rabels Zeitschrift für ausländisches und internationales Privatrecht – 2001-present
- Wissenschaftsrecht – 2006-present
- Zeitschrift für evangelisches Kirchenrecht – 2006-present
- Zeitschrift für geistiges Eigentum – 2009-present
Users can select a journal from the list on the homepage by clicking the link to that journal. Users can then browse the current issue of the journal, or see all available issues by clicking “All Volumes”.
A simple search is available at the top of the screen. Users can search for articles by title, author or keyword. Users can also use the advanced search for more search options, such as searching within a particular journal or searching by year of publication.
The search may find results that are from titles IALS does not subscribe to and so are not available: available results are marked with a green tick. Users can also filter results so that only available or Open Access results are shown.
Printing, downloading and emailing
Articles can be downloaded from the PDF viewer by clicking the download button at the top of the page. The PDF can then be printed or emailed as desired.