An institutional subscription scheme is available to law firms, sets of barristers' chambers, legal departments of commercial organisations, government departments and other institutional users. An IALS institutional subscription entitles any member of the subscribing firm, chambers or department to make personal use of the Library and to use the Information Services.
The Service is very pleased to have been honoured by a Customer Initiative Award from the British and Irish Association of Law Librarians.
Pickup our Special Offer flyer and share with you colleagues.
- Personal access to a major research library of overseas material for all your legal staff on a sliding-scale institutional subscription.
- How to join and application forms
- A premium information service: Access by e-mail, fax, post or direct telephone hotline.
- Professional enquiry staff
- Document Delivery Service
- Online access to the Library's automated catalogue for subject searching.
- Access to the Library's Gateway to Law resources on the Internet.
* It is not possible to give an exact time as this depends on our current workload which can change at any time. Standard Service orders received before 12 noon will be dispatched later the same day and, in any event, before close of business. Standard Service orders received after 12 noon will be dispatched the next working day