Publishing initiatives at the IALS are aimed at promoting research, co-operative ventures between legal academics and practitioners and the dissemination of legal scholarship.
Publications activity in the Institute can be divided into four categories: publications appearing under the auspices of the Institute in association with commercial publishers; the Institute's own publications appearing under its own imprint; publications by Institute academic staff arising from academic activities initiated by it; and other activities including editorial work.
- Amicus Curiae (In print and IALS Open Access Journal in SAS Open Journals)
- Digital Evidence and Electronic Signature Law Review (IALS Open Access Journal in SAS Open Journals)
- European Journal of Law Reform
- IALS Student Law Review (IALS Open Access Journal in SAS Open Journals)
- Journal of Banking Regulation
- Money Laundering Monitor
- Financial Services Newsletter
- Corporate Acquisitions & Mergers