FinReg are delighted to host a number of webinars during the Autumn term with an exciting list of participants from research, policy and practitioner backgrounds.
The first webinar is in collaboration with the Law Commission, exploring different aspects of the Commission’s Consultation Paper on Confiscation under Part 2 of the Proceeds of Crime Act. Details of this webinar are available at: https://www.ials.sas.ac.uk/events/event/23182
FinReg has also organised a series of webinars exploring different aspects of The Bribery Act. This ‘festival of webinars’ replaces the launch event for the centre (originally scheduled for May, but postponed due to the global pandemic) – each webinar corresponding to a panel from the original plans – across five weeks. The five webinars look at:
- The Bribery Act: Ten Years On: https://ials.sas.ac.uk/events/event/23238
- Reforming Bribery Legislation – looking back, looking forward: https://www.ials.sas.ac.uk/events/event/23239
- Bribery and Procurement: https://www.ials.sas.ac.uk/events/event/23240
- Deferred Prosecution Agreements: https://www.ials.sas.ac.uk/events/event/23241
- International and Comparative Perspectives of Anti-Bribery: https://www.ials.sas.ac.uk/events/event/23242