Title: Implementing the Urban Law Agenda
The fourth Urban Law Day took place on 14 July 2017 at the Institute of Advanced Legal Studies (University of London) and addressed specific legal issues linked to the implementation of the New Urban Agenda.
- Robert Lewis-Lettington, UN-Habitat
- Dr. Maria Mousmouti, Lecturer in Law, IALS
- Steven Malby, Rule of Law Division, Commonwealth Secretariat
- Joost Möhlmann, UN-Habitat
- Thomaz Ramalho, UN-Habitat
- Tarek Osseiran, UN-Habitat
Presentations and Notes
- Urban Development in Mozambique
- Mainstreaming the NUA and the SDG11 through the HCPD-NUP Platform
- Urban Safety and Governance – A Commonwealth Perspective
- Rights and equity in the New Urban Agenda: the example of the Action framework for the Implementation of the New Urban Agenda
- Human Rights Commitments in the New Urban Agenda: Pure Rhetoric or an Opportunity for Reform of Urban Legislation?
- National Urban Policies
- Countries Experience: Lebanon